Help Humanities for All represent the ongoing development of the publicly engaged humanities work in higher education.
Build the Database
Contribute to the Humanities for All Blog
The blog welcomes original contributions of 400-500 words highlighting publicly engaged humanities initiatives, practices, and trends in U.S. higher education.
While the Humanities for All Blog publishes on all aspects of the publicly engaged humanities in U.S. higher education, we are particularly interested in the following topics:
- Discussions of ways that humanities scholars and students can engage wide-ranging communities during times of crisis;
- Case studies featuring publicly engaged initiatives and projects involving faculty and students of U.S. universities and colleges;
- Considerations of publicly engaged practices in undergraduate and graduate instruction;
- Analysis of trends in publicly engaged work at U.S. higher education;
- Discussions of how the Humanities for All database and essays have been used in publicly engaged research, teaching, preservation, programming, and infrastructure;
- How the Humanities for All database and essays have been used in the classroom; and
- Posts that foreground the voices of community partners.